Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

Tim has been working so many hours that the boys haven't had their "Dad Time" lately.  Tonight, wasn't that much different...
Tim was still at work at bedtime so ~

I sent the boys to bed...

I left the house to go feed...

fed the chickens, cows, and horses...

then I heard their excited voices.

From across the pasture, in my stern voice, I stated..."Bed.  Now."

I could hear the low rumble of Tim's voice, and the giggles of the twins.

As soon as they could see me coming in they took off running into the house...Mom was almost within striking distince!  :)  LOL...

Tim went into the room with them to read them a story and have a few moments of "Dad Time" before tucking them into their beds for slumber.


Isaiah with his, "Dad is home ~ you're no longer the boss" look.

Love my kids.
Love my husband.
Love that my husband loves his kids.
So very thankful he has a job during these times of struggle for so many.

Thank you Lord for your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment